Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I wish it would stop.

I like the snow and all but it severely puts a cramp in my style. I still have to finish up my shopping and I have no idea if I'm going to be able to get around on Christmas and Christmas Eve (did I tell you that I'm going to be a reader on Christmas Eve).

Last night I walked to the gym and did part of a cycle class, my core class and then I tried something new. Cardio Kick Boxing.. (it's Turbo Jam if you've ever done it) I must say I was lucky to have done Turbo Jam a few times at camp over the years so it wasn't too hard... I don't think that it will ever replace cycling though (too tough on my knees).

I am going to break down and get cycling shoes with my next paycheck... I think it will be better for my feet. I tend to get a cramp in my right foot when I'm cycling.

I think I might head out earlier than normal so I can get some stuff done at work. I ended up having to do the phones yesterday morning... you know how I love to do that!

Okay, I'm going to go now, really.

No comments: