Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New midsection for a new year...

I think my anti-cellulite stomach shaper is coming in the mail soon (it's been charged to my checking account)...

If I can handle to funny indentations it will leave on my tummy It will be worth it.

Here's what my arms looked like when I wore the ones on my arms...






I know my sister will probably think I'm a moron for showing this photo but I don't care... this is a picture of my stretch marks on my right hip....
I'm thinking about applying for the show LA Ink and have a tattoo of stretch marks on my stretch marks... they might take me up on the offer... it would make a nice sunburst pattern don't you think???





Okay, I don't think I can stay up much longer, even though it is new years eve....

Happy New Years - try not to wake me up at midnight.

No comments: