Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Should I be nervous?

This morning I started thinking about my solo show in February. I have to get a move on and figure out what I'm doing. I have a few ideas but I should probably flesh them out a bit.

Right now it's 22 degrees according to King 5 news. That's cold, but it could be colder... I am happy to report that my hair survived the cold ness-yesterday... This snow bunny wants to have cute hair at all times.

You might recall that I had a crown put on last week. Yesterday I had a few bouts with severe tooth pain... I ended up taking heavy duty drugs to help... Hopefully I won't have any problems today. You might recall when I was back in Chicago I had to have a root canal - back then I didn't have any heavy duty drugs and I was suffering.

Okay, a few last notes - tonight the Biggest Loser finale is on and then last night the person who schedules the fitness classes at the gym told me yesterday that she wants to talk to me. I have a feeling that they might ask me if I want to teach cycle classes. I don't know if I have written that here but I might do it (if that's what they want of me). I don't know what it pays (I don't think it really matters)... and I don't know if I'd be any good at it (of course I would)... I think I could make artwork out of it.

Here's an idea for all of you looking for holiday craft project...



Okay, that's all I've got this morning.

No comments: