Friday, December 19, 2008

Should I stay or should I go now???

In the immortal words of the Clash I am not sure if I should stay or go. Ahhh... I'll go. I'm a trooper.

Last night I ended up making some Chex Mix and hanging out with my dog... I also watched the finale of Celebrity Rehab. I was pleased to see that there is a new show on called Sober House. This is where we get to follow those celebrities as they go to a sober living house. I'm not sure why I am so drawn to these shows... maybe because it shows a side of life that I'm not used to... or I like to watch Celebrities cry.

Hmmmm... there's supposed to be more bad weather this weekend. I was supposed to watch my nephews tomorrow night but with the weather I might not have to.

I'm feeling a bit cycle deprived... I haven't done it since Wednesday morning...

Oh, I need to actually do some Christmas shopping too... hmmm...

That's all I've got this morning.

No comments: