Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow.

It snowed a bit last night. I was going to run in the Jingle Bell run this morning but the lure of coffee, a warm dog and a laptop won me over...

Yesterday I ventured out to Olympia to celebrate my nephew's 5th birthday. I don't know what was more exhausting the party or driving my father down there and back in his car? I don't think anyone else has ever mentioned the consistency of the pressure of my foot on the accelerator. I just smile and nod my head.

Today I am looking forward to trying to get to the gym and then decorating the Christmas tree... then tonight there's (drum roll lease!!!)

SURVIVOR SEASON FINALE!

I am thinking I would like Kenny or Bob to win. I'm not that emotionally invested in it so whoever wins will be fine with me.

Okay, it's time for me to look at the ads that came in the newspaper this morning... I might find something I need.

No comments: