Sunday, December 21, 2008

The storm (sort of) has past.

Well the "big storm" has come and gone... no one lost power. There's only a few more inches of snow... I'm supposed to start house/cat sitting for my favorite wayward cat Sammy. They house is down a big windy street by Carkeek Park (for those of you who live in Seattle)... in order to get to their house I will have to park on a back street and traverse the woods behind their house. I will have to do this at least a few times with a suitcase and other supplies in case I get snowed in...

My first priority however is THE GYM! I am going to either walk or drive very slowly and get my sweat on.

My legs are a bit sore today - I think it's because I walked in the snow yesterday... I am afraid that I have turned into one of those "gym people"... I just called. Cycling class has been canceled but the gym is open. I think I will attempt to walk there then.

After the gym I will pack a few things and try to get to my Sammy... that is assuming that Sammy's mom and dad get their flight out to Florida...

Jim Foreman is currently reporting from West Seattle... He encourages people not to turn left through the big piles of snow in the center of the streets... this is riveting television... thanks Jim.

No comments: