Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Your photo selection of the day.

My feet...





My dog....



I think my dog is cuter. My feet can be cute with the proper treatment.... and some waxing of the toes...

This week is going to mess up my television viewing... this being an artist who loves television is hard... you find a lot of artists out there who don't have televisions and I think that is crazy... who doesn't like to escape reality for a little while?

Anyways, the installation of the current works show interferes with Survivor, the Office and Celebrity Rehab.... at least Celebrity Rehab will have a bunch of repeats...

Tonight I am getting the hair done, I'm beginning to get that telltale grey stripe at the roots. Oye - the traumas of getting on in years.

Oh, yesterday I saw a youngish looking girl wearing a nice white shirt with an uber short vest over it that looked like a bra. IT WAS HORRIBLE! People - snap out of these bad fashion mistakes! Stacy London and Clinton Kelly would be appalled and throw you out with the trash.

No comments: