Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a funny thing

My friend Nancy called me last night in a state of confusion... she had been talking to our friend Kitty and she was under the impression that I had already gotten on the show Survivor. I wish... I don't think I'd be able to talk about it though if I was on it. Sort of like that other show I can't talk about even though it's far past the time of it ever airing...

I've been going through stages of thinking about my show wondering if I can pull it off. I've got the press release and I'm working on making a few changes before it goes out. There's no turning back now... I'll have to beat cheeks this weekend in order to get some things done. I have to get down the ability to get videos put together for youtube... I'm thinking I'll have more photos rather than video... I'm also thinking I may have to suck it up and find a replacement for old crusty (my laptop).

Okay - I think I'm going to go now and post ads to Craigslist trying to find people who auditioned for the show...

No comments: