Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shall we celebrate?

There's a part of me that wishes I could call in sick and watch the inauguration with my doggie next to me.

Yesterday I ended up going to the gym twice. The first time I went I gave up my bike at cycle and ended up doing step aerobics (I'm not so good at that anymore). I went back for body sculpt/core and cycle in the evening. My legs hurt today.

Aye aye aye... I need to figure out what is happening with my show. I know the blog/training part for the most part - but what do I put in the gallery? A video? A "set"? My own immunity challenges? I have to figure it out soon.

I am thinking it's Monday today but it's not, it's Tuesday! That means only four days to work this week! Yippee. I guess that's all I have to say this morning.

No comments: