Friday, February 27, 2009

Elbow update.

I mentioned yesterday that I was going to the doctor to have my arm checked out again. Well, I did and she decided to give me a cortisone shot in my elbow... hopefully that should take care of it. It still hurts this morning but hopefully it will start getting better soon.

I think I have gotten over the whooshy leg feeling brought about by Mr. Arms yesterday... I just wish his voice sounded a bit different. It's really hard to explain but it sounds gravelly and a bit rough.

On Today's agenda I am going to take my friend Zaida out to lunch for her birthday and this evening my friend Jenna is playing at Third Place Books. It's close and it starts early so I am going to go see it. Tomorrow I get to organize things for my workshop on Sunday.

I better get moving...

No comments: