Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm legit!

For all of you out there from the UW Psychology program I am a legitimate artist and I'm not too crazy. Please help me out!

There has been some interest in my show shown by a web site (they are thinking of writing a blurb about it). That means I need to shore up my schedule of events today. I have too much to do and too little time. I don't want my activities to be duds. The only thing I'm not 100 percent sure of is the first weekend's theme outwit. How does a nice afternoon of skill building in the puzzle area - we could also make fake immunity idols... all whilst watching past seasons episodes. What do you all think?

On another note... I found out that Apple has labeled Old Crusty as obsolete. She was made over 7 years ago and they won't manufacture or service her anymore. I guess I should get her checked out soon and see if I can get her ports fixed before she can't be saved. That also means I should get on the ball and order a new new crusty.

For those of you from the Psych department at the UW Old Crusty is my laptop and sometimes best friend. That's not too abnormal is it?

Okay - anyone out there with other ideas for workshops for my show let me know. also, if anyone has mad video skills give me a holla! (yeah, middle aged white girl trying to act hip) I need you!

No comments: