Sunday, March 08, 2009

Am I ready?

I spent most of yesterday on the go. Picking up treadmills, putting together treadmills, getting waxed, celebrating birthdays, weighing in, cycling, drinking beverages, feeding cats etc...

This afternoon I have a workshop at the gallery. I think you should all come out and participate. It will be fun.

On the waxing front... it turns out that my thighs are not that hairy. Just a few hairs just above the back of my knees. I am afraid that I am just going to have to continue to get waxed... I think I might have to get another job to pay for it all... (or find me a benefactor).

At WW I was down 1.2 pounds... I'm almost back to where I was pre show. It's good... I'm looking forward to getting back to goal and not having to pay. It' s been over a year I think.

I guess I'll get moving now... my body is telling me to do things...

No comments: