Friday, March 06, 2009

Don't mess with the Girl Scouts.


Did you all hear about the people who tried to buy Girl Scout Cookies with counterfeit money? What is wrong with people.... I know the cookies are good but using funny money to buy them? You should be ashamed of yourselves...

Another exciting Friday is here... I've been slowly going crazy. Yesterday I thought I was going to have to reschedule my waxing appointment for tomorrow... it turns out that I have to pick up supplies for my workshop at 11:15 and I thought I was going to have to reschedule my appointment... it turns out that my appointment was at 1:30... I just wrote it in my calendar and it looked like 11:30. Whew. I was worried there for a second.

I'm sitting here and the sofa and my mother isn't up yet. (that's not normal...) the thought did cross my mind that she might be dead... but I just heard her cough so everythings alright. That would not be a pleasant thing to have to deal with.

On that pleasant note I guess I should pack it in and get ready to face the day...

No comments: