Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I think I've lost the feeling in my legs.

I woke up this morning and I think my legs aren't working. I went to body sculpt and cycle last night and I think I have overused them. I guess that's what I get for walking around in big lady shoes right?

I slept like a log last night... I don't think I woke up at all. I started falling asleep in the chair last night before I dragged my butt off to bed. I've been housesitting and I didn't hear the cats at all.

I'm thinking it would be really nice if I could just hang out all day and not go into work but alas I can not.

Let me see.... what do I have going on the rest of the week??? Oh, I have the St. Patty's Day dash on Sunday so I guess I should take care of my legs... Friday I have to go down to the Seatle Center and pick up my number and my shirt. Saturday is my last training event at the gallery - a roundtable discussion about how to be the best reality show contestant.

I am still tired - I'm zoning out while I sit here... I better go.

No comments: