Monday, March 16, 2009

I've lost that feeling again (in my legs).

I woke this morning and I coudn't figure out why my legs hurt and then it came back to me... yes, you did run a 5k yesterday.

This is the outfit I decided to wear...



This is what my feet looked like when I was running...



This is the view from the race...



I managed to get through the whole thing without stopping or falling down... I think all the cycling I do has helped my endurance immensely.

In another arena - I forgot to mention that I only gained 1.6 pounds on Saturday when I weighed in. I was pleased with that....

I think now that my show is over I may get back to getting on track eating wise.... I have to now start thinking about what I want to do for my show in July.... I think I shall go back to objects / things instead of events.... I like aspects of video but I don't know what I would do with that...

Oh, more pressure... just what I need.

I just took some Advil so hopefully it will kick in soon.

Oh, here's a rant... to all those people who signed up for the red wave of the dash and then walked - GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! I just don't understand it... either sign up for a slower wave or move to the side.... I WILL RUN OVER YOU!!!

Okay - here's another thing that pisses me off... I'm tired of hearing about people going all these different places and I can go because I HAVE TO PAY OFF MY STUDENT LOANS!!! I can't afford to take fancy trips, I can't buy a condo, I can't move out of my Mother's house because I CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Do I feel better??? Not really.... I feel the old, semi-cranky Jen coming back...

Oh how I've missed you...

No comments: