Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday moring is.... Mr. Arms interaction number 3 (or is it 4)?

I'm not exactly sure if I'm excited about greeting the day. Maybe I'll get my tooth fixed, maybe I'll finish my peep entry, maybe I'll successfully get off the sofa and make it into the shower!

At the gym yesterday I once again almost asked Mr. Arms what his name was... I'll recreate the encounter with you.

I was filling up my bottle at the drinking fountain and Mr. Arms walked out of the locker room and said "how many times do you cycle?"... I had my earphones in and so I turned off the music and said "what?" He repeated "how many times do you cycle?" to this I replied "I take four classes, but I usually do it six times". He said, "be careful or you might become addicted." I said "Might become addicted???" in a voice which inferred that I was already addicted - He then walked away..

What I should have said to that last statement was... I'm addicted to cycle like I'm addicted to staring at your arms! hey baby, what's your name??? But I did not...

After class I was talking to the instructor who knows I like to stare at him and she asked me if I was going to ask him his name - we're friends on Facebook so she knows my dilemma... I almost went over but he's very popular and is always talking to people. After a short discussion Irv, a guy who cycles quite a bit told me that I shouldn't have any trouble meeting someone - That was nice to hear coming from a guy. I think it's all just a lack of self confidence. I have to get over it all.

Now I have to get off the sofa and get ready - are you ready?

No comments: