Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Monday again.

My weekends have just been too busy for my liking. I need a weekend from my weekend.

Yesterday I actually skipped cycle class to take things to my studio. I was going through boxes and was reminded how much I really miss making things. I just have to figure out how to fit everything into my life right now.

This week at work my sidekick Cindy is on vacation - I am going to be busy... I guess that's better than always having to look for things to do.

I'm happy to report that my arm is feeling better - the cortisone kicked in and it's just a little sore where I got the shot.

Also.... I accompanied my friend Jenna to the America's Got Talent auditions yesterday - she made it up to the Executive Producers but didn't make the show. She did however get the attention of the people and had a bunch of shots taken of her dressed up in her bacon costume. I may make it into a montage as well... it was pretty funny... I will post photos of her in all her bacon glory later.

I should wrap it up - I've got to get a move on a bit early this morning.

No comments: