Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What to do now...



So, I've lost the keys to the gallery. That sucks... I also lost all my little bar code cards for the grocery stores along with them. That damn weight watchers 10 percent key ring piece of junk... it's loose and things fall off of it.

Let's see - this morning my tooth hurts - I hope it's not a root canal waiting to happen - I can't afford it.

My hair looks a little funky - I think I look like Andy Warhol a bit (or Pat Benetar).

This morning I'm going to the chiropractor... that will be good.

Tonight it's out to dinner at Lola. It's a Tom Douglas restaurant - I got a gift certificate for half price (50 bucks for 25 plus shipping)... I'm going with Shirley and my friend Zaida from work - I'm sure someone will have a problem with it but I don't care... we're friends.

Can you tell I'm a little bit cranky this morning?

I better go.

No comments: