Friday, May 15, 2009

It's just a stump.



This is what's left of what used to be the plum tree in our front yard.

With all the crazy rain and wind last week it started uprooting and we had to cut her down. It was a really great tree. It was planted back in 1977 or so... it's a bit sad - but then again we didn't want the old tree to go toppling over onto my momma's car. That wouldn't be good.

Well, It's Friday finally. I'm not exactly sure where the week went. Last night I ended up going to the studio quickly and I realized I haven't been there since Sunday. I need to get there more often.

Yesterday I got an email fro Bryan Ohno of the Bryan Ohno Gallery (which is no longer in existence). He is putting together a show this fall and wants to have a studio visit with me... (good thing I have a studio now). I figure it's good practice for me to talk about my work.

Next thing, it's payday! Okay, I've only had the money in my account for a few hours and the majority of it's gone. Maybe someday I will catch up. What can I sell to make money??? hmmm. Maybe someday I can weed through my old clothes and have a yard sale... or an ebay fest. I've never actually sold or bought anything on ebay... maybe I'll try.

Okay, I better get going. Please send me money!

No comments: