Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Severe dissatisfaction

I have to admit that I was severely disappointed with the results of the Biggest Loser last night. I wanted anyone but Helen to win - and she went ahead and won... ick.

I had to wait up three hours for that? blech.

Last night I went to Boot Camp and our fearless leader didn't show up... I hope everything is alright... it kind of sucks - if I had known she wasn't going to show up I would have gone to the studio instead.

Anyways... coming up tonight is the season finale of Lost. Fortunately it starts at 8:00 and is only on for two hours.

Here's some interesting news... there are some changes being made at work. They are implementing a new timecard system where we have to punch in on a website. Some people are in a tizzy.... why don't you all just see how it goes before you rush to judge it...

If you have something to worry about maybe you should look at your actions...

The trash will all be taken out eventually.

I need to find myself a benefactor... or win the lottery.

I guess I can go now, I woke up early...

No comments: