Monday, May 18, 2009

Undergarment Monday

Hello everyone! Today is Undergarment Monday!

I am planning a field trip to Nordstrom during lunch today... I got the scoop! Last night they marked down all the bras in preparation for the Half Yearly Sale that starts on Wednesday. I am going to head out and find myself something cute. I invited a few people from work to go with me so it's a field trip.

You know how I feel about people wearing ill fitting bras. I hate it. Get fitted and the girls will be nice to you!

Yesterday I did boot camp and this morning I can tell that I did pushups and bear crawls. The upper body is felling a bit stiff.

Other that Undergarment Monday we have a new HR person starting at work and I have my studio visit at 6pm. I've never had a serious studio visit before... I'm not going to worry about it. If he likes my work, he likes it. If I get a show out of it cool, if not, it's good practice.

Survivor last night was good. I'm happy that JT won. He is an all around nice guy and he deserves it. I have to start editing together my new dvd for the next season. Yay! I know my holding trays of donuts out to the side of myself is surely to gain their attention!

Okay, I have to go. If you get a chance you should go to Nordstrom and get bras today!

No comments: