Friday, May 22, 2009

Why am I up so stinking early?

I hate it when I wake up this early... it was 4:40 when I opened my eyes. I thought about going back to sleep but I didn't.

Happy three day weekend. If I can make it through the day I have the following to look forward to... working in the studio. working in the studio and working in the studio...

I mentioned last night that I managed to snag Mr. Arms license plate number... I'm thinking I could find someone to run a check on the number and we could find out his name. Maybe I could just ask him...

So here's how it all went down... I was driving on Lake City Way and I was just going past the gym when out of the corner of my eye I saw his car pulling out of the parking lot. I decided to wave him in ahead of me... he waved thank you. As we slowed down I got out my pen and paper and wrote down the info. I was really tempted to follow him home (and I was going to do it...) but he turned into Fred Meyer (damn). Hmmm... Maybe I'll just ask him his name someday soon.

Okay, back to waking up early... I think I'm starting to get nervous about my show... that's usually the M.O. when it gets close to these things... (five weeks is sort of close)... This weekend I have to take photos for the postcard. I think I might barf.

here's a photo of my flip flop tan when I was back in Chicago... oh how I miss those days...



Notice how my second toenail on the left is a bit black... oh the curse of the Hamilton family feet...

No comments: