Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yesterday was one of the longest days of my life...

I woke up this morning thinking it should be Monday because yesterday took so long.

I had a nice dinner with my friend Shirley - I ate far too much though. I thought I might bust a gut there for a few minutes.

After dinner I went to wash dishes at Church. The auction that was going on there had Indian food from Taste of India. I got to take some chicken home with me... it was yummy. I ate three pieces while I was there too...

This morning I woke up and decided to pick up my room a bit. If I'm ever going to invite a boy over I can't have a messy room... not that I would ever have a boy in my room but you never know. I feel a little bit bogged down with my crap. I have urges to just huck it all into the truck and take it to the dump sometimes. I don't know...

This morning I am going to go to boot camp and then to the studio... I have to figure out what I'm going to do... I also have to write my statement about my show today. Maybe I'll start now.

aye aye aye...

It's supposed to be nice again today...get out the self tanner. Thank god I'm getting my hair done on Tuesday... it's getting wonky.

No comments: