Monday, June 29, 2009

Here we go!

I am sitting on the sofa with Stinky and some coffee.. I will sit here for a little while longer until I decide to hose myself off, load up the car and get ready to install.

I got home last night a little bit before 10:30 and went right to bed. I was very tired... (still am). The bags under my eyes are about the size of small children.

I will try to take photos as I go along today and post them later. If everything goes well I will head back to camp tonight. If I'm still too tired I will go back in the morning.

I'm not really worried (too tired to be worried)...

I think Camp is going to be good from what I can tell... I didn't have a lot of time to evaluate properly though...

Okay, I think I should just vegetate for a while here before I start moving.

No comments: