Friday, June 26, 2009

I've got that feeling.

I have the feeling as though I could sleep for a week straight and then some. I think I'm ready. I only have directions to print out for one of the pieces.

I should probably also work on an artist statement and resume for the show.

I realized about an hour ago that I hadn't had any water to drink today.. that's not a good thing. I'm afraid to step on the scale tomorrow morning... the crap I've been eating paired with the lack of water can only bring bad news. At least I have two weeks to get back on track. I have been eating poorly and I need to get back on track. At camp I'll eat more "regular" food. hmmmm... turkey sausage!

I think I should go to bed soon and figure out all the last minute stuff tomorrow (including packing...). Who knows... maybe I'll actually be able to sleep in a few minutes.

No comments: