Friday, June 12, 2009

What???

I got an email from Verizon today saying that my bill was ready to view. It said I had a credit of 99 cents and I didn't have to pay anything this month. I looked it up online and it said that we paid twice. It turns out that my momma paid it even though she had asked me if I was going to pay it and I had said yes... hmmm... at least we don't have to pay anything this month.

If I had known she was going to pay it I would have saved my money for something good... like shoes. Or my visa payment.

Last night they got rid of Paris and Tony on sytycd. Paris was from Issaquah so that kind of sucks... oh well... everyone else is really good so it's going to be rough all season.

Tonight I have a Crawl Space meeting at Shunpike. We are in the process of putting together a board and this is our initial meeting. I have put out feelers to people seeing if they might be interested in being on it but as usual all the people I know are duds.

This weekend I will be spending a bunch of time in the studio.... I have to get my pieces put together so next weekend I can just get everything organized and ready to go.

I think I'll get off the sofa now. I have to drive this morning... it's time for the Wii to tell me I'm overweight (which I'm not)...

No comments: