Monday, July 06, 2009

Back to an almost unsatisfying life...



It's not quite unsatisfying.. but almost.

I am gearing up to go back to work today. I'm not really looking forward to it... I'm wanting to go teach something - go to the studio... (I never thought those words would come out of my mouth)... have fun!

I guess I always feel this way after camp. Even though this past week wasn't extraordinary - it was good. I always feel a bit changed after being there... I usually figure out that I'm not living up to my full potential.... I'm pretty close to my full potential (but I could be all out....).

I think it all comes down to money... I feel as thought I have to have a "real" job to pay off the student loans I've incurred... I need to find myself a benefactor...

On a different note I went to the mall yesterday and ordered a dress for the wedding I'm going to next month... it's coral... I'm not sure if it's my color but we'll find out...

The one thing that will be nice today is that I get to see my friends at work and at Starbucks... at some point I will get to go back to the gym and finally talk to Mr. Arms. I think I have a Crawl Space Fundraiser meeting tonight so I don't think it will be tonight.

I think I should probably go now and see what the wii has to say about my weight. I was up 2 pounds yesterday... I'm alright with that... my tummy was a bit out of whack when I was at camp and now it's time to get back to it all.

No comments: