Sunday, July 12, 2009

Good Morning and how are you?

I don't really know what's gotten into me... the past two nights I've been in bed before 9pm. I slept 9 hours Friday night and 10 hours last night. I'm glad I did but my body is sore from sleeping so much.

Yesterday I did body sculpt for the first time in about three weeks and I can tell... my body hurts from that as well.

I guess during cycle class yesterday Mr. Arms was staring at Holly (the instructor) and staring at the class trying to figure out who I was... From where I was positioned I couldn't see this happening. If I had seen him looking I might have just flailed my arms and said "IT'S ME MR. ARMS...." but I didn't see him. He left before class was out. I think I will just suck it up and tell him. Easier said than done.

I find it interesting that she who can move to Rome for three months, she who can travel unaccompanied through Europe, she who moves to Chicago for Grad School in her late thirties, and she who can "stalk" Ann Curry can not for the life of her talk to a man. That fear of rejection and lack of self confidence in my personal appearance is messing up everything. All the cheerleading and coaching I receive from all my friends is not going to remedy years of self doubt overnight.

Today I am going to cycle class - then I think I'll go to the studio. I've not been there since before camp. I should start working on something (or cleaning something...). My mom has the idea to get a storage space to put some of our things in so that we can move around the house... the thought of cleaning up the junk from my room is a nice idea...

No comments: