Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a little warm.

This is Luigi... he belongs to my friend Julie...



He sure is cute isn't he?



This is Bella... she's a bit shy



Yesterday I did end up going over the whole cycle thing... I guess it's official. I think I'm going to start on Sunday unless it interferes with the deinstallation of my show.

This week is going to be hot... The last two days have been a two shower day... reminds me of Chicago a bit.... There should be very interesting outfits going on at work... Maybe I'll take photo documentation for you all...

Okay, back to yesterday... my mother has acquired a storage unit and I started going through some boxes that were in the basement... I found some old photos and a lot of memorabilia... man, I have a lot of junk too... It will be nice to get rid of some stuff though.

Today on the agenda I have work and then the gym... I'm going to have to put together a playlist for my first class.... I don't want to suck. I don't think I will though... but you never know.

I guess that's it... if anything happens I will let you know as soon as possible. I think it's going to be a good week.

No comments: