Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One big sweaty mess.

I woke up at 12:30 this morning in a big ball of sweat. I had to sleep in the buff with a small fan aimed at me to relieve the misery.

The big news today is that there was the first death at the hands of the link light rail. I'm guessing someone wanted to off themselves and they just hurled themselves in front of the train.

Next item. Every morning I get up, go into the kitchen and get a cup of coffee. Stinky is usually in her bed and she cries at me a little bit wanting me to rub her tummy. After I do this I usually go into the living room to watch the news and write my daily rant... when I walk into the living room Stinky automatically follows me and sits next to me on the sofa. It's so stinking cute and predictable.

The previous post is a clip from the Office. It depicts some of the office attire you see around our firm when it's hot out. Kind of funny.

On the agenda today I have a hair appointment and I will be working like a dog. It was really busy yesterday... I didn't even take an afternoon break.

I might have important news later on... I have to get on the ball and start organizing my play list for my cycle class on Sunday. I'm not too scared... I'll probably be a little nervous but not really. As with everything else it will all be alright.

I think that's it this morning. Remember to keep hydrated. It' s hot out there.

No comments: