Thursday, July 02, 2009

Should I be more nervous than I am?

I am reclining on the back deck for a few minutes before I get myself ready for the opening. It's weird going to and from camp like this... I plan to head back after the opening and crash until Saturday. I sure am putting the miles on the old car this week.

I have a bit of a case of nervous tummy which is good... camp food puts the kibosh on my digestive system if you know what I mean... everything is running smoothly again. Yippee.

I do have a headache and am hoping it goes away within the next hour or so..

After tonight I will officially go back to normal and we will embark on the summer of Jen.

I will try to take some photos tonight and post them later.

Be sure you all wear sunscreen if you go out. It's toasty!

No comments: