Sunday, August 09, 2009

Going to the chapel.

I survived yesterday. I was so tired when I got back to the house after the birthday party. I slept pretty well - I fell asleep first while I was watching television and then I finally woke up and went to bed around 11:15. I think I was having a bit of a pitty party for myself last night which resulted in me eating things that probably weren't the best for me. Today is a different day though isn't it.

Yesterday morning I got an email alert that my checking account was overdrawn. That sucks. I keep a 200 dollar cushion in it and that didn't even help. I think I may have to re-evaluate whether or not I need my studio... I haven't been there in a while... I should really go... I like having it but I don't like wasting my money by not using it. There's got to be some way to ballance it all...

Yesterday I also had more interaction with Arms. It's was just a hello.... I should stop being such a chicken and tell him that I am the one who calls him Mr. Arms. Yesterday my sister Melissa gave me some small business size cards that say "I want to have your babies". Maybe I should give one of those to him. She also gave me a litty bitty tiara. That was the most perfect birthday present (I know it's three and a half months past my birthday - she's a bit slow). I've always wanted a tiara....

Today I'm going to the wedding. It will be nice but I think it might be a bit cold... it will be fun no matter what though... I get to see my camp friends and that is always a good thing.

Complaint number 46 - my hip hurts again... It's been a bit tweaky for a few days. I've got a call in the chiropractor to see him Monday or Tuesday....

I think I'll go now and drink my coffee and paint my toenails.

No comments: