Monday, August 24, 2009

I love cats.

It's Monday and I am looking forward to the end of the week when I will be back in my home.  I like housesitting, but cats drive me crazy.  It (Autumn) was better than the night before... but she still meowed a lot.  Yesterday I found some cat barf on the carpet.

I taught the cycle class yesterday and it went pretty well... I didn't get around to making a new playlist so I'll have to do that today.  Today is also payday at the gym.  My first paycheck... I'm thinking I'll be putting that money in savings to pay off my credit card debt.

I have a feeling it might be a bit slow today at work...  It's alright.  I have enough stuff to do.

What else... yesterday I went to Southcenter... I hadn't been there in a long time... I didn't buy anything (what a change?)...

I think I'll go now...   I'm losing my train of thought.

No comments: