Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No coffee, hoarders and phone numbers.

I am house sitting in West Seattle... I can't find any coffee in the house.  Ack!  this is not good... I'm bound to have a caffeine headache soon.  My friend Debbie (the grandma of the dog and cat I'm watching) is keeping the dog overnight for me the first few days because he needs walks and I'm busy the next few evenings... The cat only woke me up a few times last night...

Last night I watched the premiere of Hoarders on A&E.  It was pretty good.  I am definitely not a hoarder... 

Back in the day (a few months ago when I thought I had money)... I signed up for Match.com well, I've been emailing someone and he seems pretty nice.  He asked me if we could talk on the phone.  My first thought was "no, I'm not any good at talking to people"  What if I say something stupid?  I suppose it wouldn't be the first time...  I waited until this morning to send him my phone number...  baby steps.  Nothing is going to change if I don't do things differently.  Right?

I really wish I had some coffee... maybe I'll get ready a little bit early and go buy some on my way.

No comments: