Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rage.

I went to dinner last night with my mother. We went to Black Angus because we had a coupon. Let me just tell you that the service really sucked. I've already lodged my complaint with the company... It was a good ten minutes before anyone talked to us at our table... I had to go tell the hostess.... then they got two things wrong on my order... Ice in my water and dressing on my salad... then it took forever to get our entrees...

BOOOOOOO!

This morning I am teaching cycle... I made up a new playlist. I hope it doesn't suck. Oh well, even if it does I don't think anyone will notice.

I'm thinking I will go into the studio today and work on things. I don't know what I'll work on but I need to go in. I'll take my netflix movies to watch while I'm there...

Oh, I also tried to balance my checkbook this morning... I think I did it correctly... I think I'll just have to not use the account for a little while and let everything clear and then start over... I had forgotten to write down a few things... maybe it's Alzheimer's...

No comments: