Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Can't stay long.

I am driving into work this morning because I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.

I am happy to report that I found my stash of long underwear and now I'm happy.

I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I am cold all the time in the fall/winter months. I usually have to wear some form of long underwear to keep my body warm. It's fashionable long underwear... looks like real clothing.

Onwards to other news of late... I'm getting leg cramps - too much cycling maybe...

Nathan Hale Homecoming game is this Friday. I was thinking of maybe going... it's close to home and I'd be done before my bedtime.

Today is payday. That's nice.

I spackled the holes in my old studio wall last night. Not too much left to do in there... I'm going to need to organize the new space soon.

Some perv commented on my images of me walking on the treadmill on my website...

I think that's it this morning...

No comments: