Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Monday.

I really like my job but this morning I really don't want to go to work... I would love to go back to bed and sleep for a while...

I was looking at facebook updates and people I went to grad school with are gearing up for teaching gigs. I really think at some point I should start looking for teaching jobs. It's what I really want to do.... it would be nice to do what I went to school for wouldn't it?

I'm not going to give up my perfect non-art related job though... it's just too nice right now.

I think I'll give myseff the timeframe of two years to find a teaching job...

Yesterday there were only six people in my cycle class... it was really nice out so I don't blame people for not showing up. I also went to my first instructor meeting. It wasn't too traumatic. We just went over policies and procedures and I ate a brownie.

It's dark outside... I really think I should be back in bed.

Tonight my favorite new show Hoarders is on... something to look forward to!

No comments: