Monday, September 28, 2009

One tired puppy.

I had a really long weekend. I survived the training yesterday.. it was different... I'm glad I went but it was a bit strange. The pro sports club in Bellevue is crazy-ass big. They have over 100 trainers employed there, a spa, a restaurant and everything else you could absolutely want.
I'm sure it costs an arm and a leg to be a member there...

Tonight I am supposed to move into my smaller studio space. I have not even begun to contemplate that move... argh. I'll get it done... I just don't know about how much space I'll have. I haven't done any pre-move packing or organizing... I haven't had the time.

Does anyone want to give me a million dollars? I want to pay off my school loans and buy a small house.

Here's my wish list for today.
I'd like my tiny headache to go away.
I'd like flexibility in my lower back.
A firmer midsection.
perfect feet.
I've also like to feel like I'm in a bathtub full of warm water all the time... that would be nice.

Happy Monday.

No comments: