Friday, September 18, 2009

Tight

I have been pretty tight in my back and hip area since Monday. I think that's what I get for not doing my body sculpt class for a long time.

Well, it's Friday. I'm in a good mood for a few reasons. First, my friend Josh won the Betty Bowen Award yesterday (it's a PNW art award)... it's nice when someone you like wins. Second, I'm going to lunch with people from my old office and Third, it's Friday!

I've managed to find someone to cover my class the Sunday after next so I can take a cycle training class. The training I'm taking is a "hippy granola" class according to one of my friends at the gym... I don't really care. Just as long as I learn something.

This weekend I have a few things I need to chose from. Tomorrow I have been invited to a Birthday Party in Bellingham. I think it would be fun an I will probably go.. but it does conflict with a performance by my friend Jenna called Lullaby Moon it's a groovy performance dance event held in local parks on the evenings of the full moon. Oh yea, there's also Octoberfest (which I have some free drink coupons...) in Fremont.

I am also looking forward to my waxing appointment Tomorrow after the gym...

I think I'm a little more with it today... I was a bit slow yesterday... Okay, I need to go. Happy Friday!

No comments: