Monday, October 05, 2009

Another week, another report.

I'm sitting here getting ready for another work week.

Yesterday I saw my friends Julie and Tia from Grad School. I really miss that core group of people I went to school with. We had a good relationship and we all got along well with each other. We talked about organizing a group to get together in Chicago for CAA (College Art Association meeting). I think it's a great idea.

Spending time with them makes me remember why I went to school. Things are good... We went to the Coastal Kitchen for brunch and it was yummy.

This week on the agenda I don't have too much going on. Cycling - this weekend I have an outing in Olympia and a meeting for the gallery. (one of those things I am looking forward to...)

Yesterday I happened to catch the tail end of an episode of "the City". It's one of those MTV "reality" shows that follow those spoiled people from California. Well, the scene was set in New York at the Today Show. At the end of the show they followed someone walking out past the plaza and I saw my friend Dennis! He's a security guy with Rockefeller Center... it was pretty exciting. I should really go back sometime.
Oh, to be independently wealthy and have firm thighs... that would be the life.

No comments: