Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Full of it.

Zoe is going full force this morning... she definitely has more energy than I do.

I sat down on the sofa and she came roaring up and leaped on my - making me spill my coffee on my lap.

Today I am going to lunch with my friend Cindy. We're going to Bambuza - it's a Vietnamese restaurant... I think I might have the mango/jicama salad.

Last night I did the body sculpting class and I used 9 pound weights... my arms aren't sore just yet... I think they will be tomorrow. I can't waste any time pussy footing around with those five-pounders anymore right?

Have I mentioned that one of the perks of working at the gyms is that I get free tanning? I am so excited to take the pastiness out of my life for the winter. If I start to look orange please let me know. I was remembering back to high school when all the girls on the cheerleading squad started tanning... I didn't... that was back in the day when you looked sort of orange... I'd rather be pasty than orange....

I think that's it for the morning.... I am wondering if my blog has lost its zing, its oomph, its je ne sais quo.... let me know. I want to spice it up if it's lacking in any way shape or form....

oh - there's a debate over on Slog (the Stranger's blog) about whether or not the movie Where the Wild Things are is Good or Bad. It's good. Slog - Bad.

No comments: