Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Friday and I am (almost) ready to go.

It is Friday! I am here with Zoe. She's been hanging out with momma since 1 am because she couldn't sleep.

Yesterday I started getting a pain in my upper left arm. It's a muscle thing... (I know Shirley you're going to tell me to take it easy) I wasn't doing anything! It just started hurting.

I took a bath last night to try and soak it out... it doesn't hurt too much today....

This weekend I am watching the pets of one of my bosses (his daughter will be at the house too)... He lives near Paul Allens place so I can go snoop out his garden... he has a scupture garden right before you get to his house (there's a gate there...).... Last time I stayed there I checked it out. He has a Deborah Butterworth horse (you've seen one of those you've seen them all)... I can't remember what else he has...

Today I am going to try to send off an application to the COCA annual. it's an art show. hopefully I can get it all put together at lunchtime and send it off. It costs 15 bucks to enter but I think it's worthwhile...

Okay, Stinky came and it sitting next to me so I think I should spend some quality time with her...

More later.

No comments: