Friday, October 30, 2009

Super dog!

Zoe has a little bit too much energy this morning. I slept in a little bit this morning... It felt pretty good...

Last night my get together was canceled... I don't really mind. My tummy was feeling a bit funky but I think it was just the result of eating too much sorbitol.

I had a dream last night that I went to a high school reunion. It was on an island somewhere... here's the low down. I ran into a girl that I sort of recognized but I couldn't really remember her name. She was really offended... (she's now a travel agent). I tried to get her to tell me who she was... finally she did. It turns out that she wasn't even in my class... and she was on the gymnastic team.. okay, next part of the dream... I wandered around some rooms, then I found a tray with an assortment of hostess treats, and fresh fruits... then we has to get back on the ferry for the ride home and they locked me in the room I was in (it happened to be a car) and they took the treats away.

I don't like those types of dreams...

Oh well, it's payday!

No comments: