Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Whatever happened to cyber man?

So, my experience of online dating is going slow... I guess I'm not as determined as I should be. That's alright I guess.

I had been communicating with someone but they seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. Oh well, his loss. I'm quite a catch.

Yesterday I sucked it up and applied for an Alaska Airlines Visa Card - I was approved. The plan for this card is first and foremost to earn miles so I can wing my way across the world... I'm going to use it for art related expenses and then pay it off each month. I'm going to wait until I get the card and use it for rejoining CAA (College Art Association) and buying a plane ticket for the conference next February. I'm excited about going to visit my friends and get back into the art swing of things...

I was trying to organize a reunion of sorts for those of us who went to school. There's at least two of us from out of town who are planning on going... good thing a few of my friends still live in Chicago... they don't have to travel anywhere...

Okay, next subject. My body is really sore... I took a body sculpt class on Monday and I hurt. owie owie owie...

Here's more sort of good news... when I was at the chiropractor he said I didn't look at heavy as I told him was. That's good news right?

I think that's it for this morning...

No comments: