Monday, November 09, 2009

Too many things to do.

I got an email this morning regarding a CPR class I want to take... the only problem is that is interferes with the Crawl Space Clean up and another party I've been invited to...

There's are just too many things that I want to do and not enough time to do them.

This morning I volunteered to teach cycle on Thanksgiving and made my reservations to go to Chicago in February....

This afternoon I have to go to the Dentist but I'm not sure what I'm going to do bus wise... I may just drive to the bus stop and then take my normal bus....

Is it really Monday again?

I slept pretty well last night... I may have to get some earplugs to keep out the cat noises though.

I ended up eating all the bacon I cooked last night... today I get back on track... I sure do love bacon and chocolate milk though... it was just what I needed.



this is another photo of the work at the opening...

I think I should start thinking about moving my body and getting ready....

oh, I realized last night that I screwed up making waxing appointments... I usually make them every 4 weeks but I made this next one for five weeks. I don't think my armpits can take it... I have made a phone call to the salon and am trying to sneak on in after my massage on Saturday!

okay, now that's it!

No comments: