Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are you done with your shopping?

I had honestly hoped to finish everything up yesterday - it didn't happen. I did manage to go to Red Robin and have a hamburger. That was worthwhile.

I went to the Mall and realized that I don't have the patience to deal with a ton of people... I'll just put everything off until Wednesday I think.

I had promised a new holiday playlist for my class today... I think I'm about half way done... if even... I'll pull it off... (I hope). I'm relaxing here with the puppies... wouldn't it be nice to hang out and sleep and eat all day? I could probably get used to it.

I am supposed to head down to Olympia this afternoon... I don't know if that's still on the radar though. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

The other day I was looking for different 5k races to participate in.. it turns out there's one on New Years day which includes a Polar Bear Dive as well... that's where crazy people jump in Lake Washington and try not to freeze their tails off! I might just do it.

Countdown to Christmas.... how many days? four I think... I can manage it...

Remember I wear size 8 1/2 shoes (in case you're looking for something to get me...).

No comments: