Saturday, December 05, 2009

the most wonderful thing about internet surveillance...

I have a stat counter that counts the visits of people to my blog and I had been noticing a repeat customer to the blog.... I found out who it was today... but I don't tell all my secrets so you don't get to know who it is...(okay, maybe I do tell some secrets... but not ALL of them).

And no, it's not Mr. Arms.

I'm happy to report I am getting a big string of regular visitors.... Shirley, Marty's mom and a few more... It's nice to have groupies..

Today ended up being pretty busy and I think it's time now for a nap... or at least a good sit on the sofa...

WW (down 1.6 pounds finally)... coffee, Target, haircut, run boxes to the gallery, mini storage, ceramics sale, workout at the gym, Fred Meyer.... sit down, advil, blog...

Maybe I'll work on a new playlist for tomorrow morning.

At least tonight I won't be going to bed at 7:30 like last weekend... at least that's not the plan...

If I am overcome with the desire to update you more I will be back. Otherwise I am out for the evening...

No comments: