Friday, January 08, 2010

Finally Friday

I didn't think it would ever come but it's here.

It's been a long week and I'm ready for a little bit of time off... What I'm not looking forward to is stepping on the wii this morning and having it tell me I've gained two pounds. I'm guessing it will be that much because I ate a little too much for dinner. (Chili, reduced price donuts, and toast). At least I don't have to weight and pay tomorrow.... just weigh.

My hip is a bit out of whack this morning... not too bad, but I think all the running has it a little out of place. I also have four toenails that are turning purple... oh the things we have to suffer through to keep in shape...

Tomorrow I am looking forward to my regular waxing appointment and a massage. The massage is going to be my last for a while. I have a 50 dollar credit and I decided that my Dad could pay for the rest of it for my Christmas present. It seems like a good idea to me. I don't know what else is going on - but I think that's probably enough.

I'm zoning out so I better go...

No comments: