Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday!

It is once again Friday.... I am looking forward to the weekend... not that I have a lot to do - but it will be nice to just relax...

Tomorrow night I am heading over to my sister's house to celebrate by brother-in-law's birthday... I teach on Sunday... I hope to get into the studio too...

Today momma goes back to the Doctor to find out what the game plan is for her heart (if there is any)....

Last night I went to the (word deleted by big brother) preview party... there are a few really cute items... if you want to check it out you can come to my (deleted by big brother)

I am ready for a vacation.... Chicago is looking pretty good to me...

Yesterday I did my taxes and there is something to be said about being an artist who doesn't make a lot of money... I am getting a lot more back in my taxes... I use a program called Moneycenter by Yodlee... It was recommended by Smart Money magazine. It's an online service that tracks all your accounts (for the most part) and you can designate your expenses and it will even print out excel spreadsheets for you. It was a breeze to print out all my art business expenses... and then I just transferred them to TurboTax... this was also the first year that I made too much money so I had to pay to file online... let's get it straight though... I still am not rich... The refund is going directly into my savings account.

This morning at work we are having Specialties... it's mini quiche time... I am then having lunch with my friend Matt and Bryan... we're going to Rock Bottom... I am going to have one of their lunchtime specials.... hmmmm... I'm hungry with all this talk about food...

No comments: