Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's a record...

I was out two Saturday evenings in a row! I know, I know... you are probably asking yourself "what is going on?" has the axis of the earth shifted? have the planets aligned in such fashion that it is possible for someone with such long standing awkward social anxiety complex can go out TWICE IN ONE MONTH!

I guess things can change... Sure, I was home by 9pm but that's alright... baby steps all the way...

Yesterday I also went to my studio... I know, what is happening??? those planets are in some strange fashion... I haven't really started up on much... but I'm working on my line of self reflections... they are phrases etched on glass tile mirrors... They are pretty quick and dirty but they work... at least I'm doing something... right?

Today I need to get images off of my old laptop onto my new one so I have stuff all in one place for Chicago. I know, I keep saying I'll do these things but I really will... I only have a week to go... It's that procrastinator in me...

Today I will most likely go back and work on other things... since I moved into the smaller space it's harder to maneuver... maybe I'll clean up a bit so I can move...

Other than that I have to teach and I promised to help out one of the girls at the gym to get her set up on the bike so she could do it in her spare time...

I think that's it...

Oh, my sister is having people over for the superbowl next week so I officially have plans (unless I get a better offer)...

No comments: